Palestinian Foundations Warn of Israeli Incitement Against Al-Aqsa News


The Palestinian Ministry of Endowments and Religious Affairs has warned of the increasing pace of Israeli incitement against the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque.

The ministry responded in a statement to the publication by the Israeli extremist group “Temple Trustees” of a video recording showing the burning of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock Mosque, with a comment: “Soon these days.”

She said the danger posed by hate speech and the destruction of Islamic holy sites has become clear and does not require close scrutiny.

She added: “This destructive terrorist discourse based on a number of myths and lies has begun to clearly and frankly announce its goals and plans.”

She considered this “an indication of the political and security support for these plans and visions from the occupation government and its security services, which protect this terrorist group during the daily raids on Al-Aqsa.”

The Palestinian Foundations called on the international community to put an end to this absurdity and madness on the part of these groups, which enjoy clear support from the government.

She called on the residents of the city of Jerusalem to be cautious and vigilant, fearing that these extremists will carry out their plans, and to work towards daily surveillance and a permanent presence inside the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Earlier on Thursday, the Palestinian Foreign Ministry warned – in a statement posted on its Facebook account – of “consequences if extremist Jewish organizations commit a major crime against Al-Aqsa.”

The ministry said in its statement that this is not the first time that incitement has been carried out by the so-called Federation of “Temple Mount Organizations” against the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, as the image of the so-called Temple instead of the Dome of the Rock is constantly promoted.

The statement added that the ministry views this continued incitement with extreme gravity, especially as it is accompanied by an escalation of attacks on the mosque by Jewish extremists and the unprecedented performance of Talmudic prayers and religious rituals in its courtyards, in particular the epic prostration, the blowing of the trumpet, various forms of dancing, the raising of the Israeli flag, etc.

The Israeli far-right organization calls for “the establishment of the Temple in place of the Al-Aqsa Mosque” and actively calls for extremist incursions into the mosque’s courtyards.

On August 21, 1969, an Australian extremist named Dennis Michael Rohan stormed the Al-Aqsa Mosque from Bab Al-Ghawanmeh and set fire to the mosque’s prayer hall. This was part of a series of measures taken by the Israeli occupation since 1948, with the aim of erasing the Islamic cultural identity of the city of Jerusalem.





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *