Have American strikes against Houthi Bastions achieved their goals? | policy


Sana About 3 weeks have passed since the American resumption of Houthi sites in Yemen, in the midst of questions on the results of these intense and unprecedented raids since the intervention of Washington directly at the beginning of 2024 against the group combined with Iran.

Since the strikes of March 15 have resumed, and so far, America has launched around 300 raids, according to data from the Houthi group monitored by Al-Jazeera Net, and until last Wednesday, the murder of 61 civilians and the injury of 139 others, according to a press release from the Ministry of Health of the Houthi Government, which did not mention the military victims.

More than two weeks ago, Al -jazeera Net monitored the funeral of more than 30 Houthi officers, who fell with the “Battle of the Bible and the Promised Conquest”, by American Fire, and in the last American targeting of Yemen, the group “Houthi” announced today, that the raids have targeted the Northwestern Governor of Saada.

This comes, a few days after a statement by American president Donald Trump – through the “social social” platform – in which the Houthis swore that they were “unless they keep attacking American ships, the real pain has not yet come, for them or their traces in Iran”.

On the other hand, the military spokesman Houthi, Yahya Sari, announced today that Friday, the implementation of a military operation targeting the winged missiles and the plane, stressing the “hostile” continuation in the Red Sea, led by the American aircraft carrier, stressing the continuation of the conflict with America and Israel, and less than the Washington attacks, although the experts are already affected by the experts Houthis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Impressive

The Yemeni researcher, in military affairs, Ali Al -Dahab, believes that current American strikes and their predecessors affected the capacities of the Houthis, and the damage increased with recent strikes, and this is highlighted by Houthi attacks against transport transport, and their concentration on American ships attacking them.

Al -Dahab underlined, in his speech in Al -jazeera Net, to the secrets of the Houthis on their losses following American strikes, “which indicates its existence in human forces, means, structures and military structures”, and it is also unreasonable military and in any scale – according to gold – to attack America with its fields of war and all the means of destruction “.

The Yemeni expert believes that the Houthis do not give Washington the possibility of assessing the results of the strikes on them, so that they deny any losses, or ignore the announcement, because their recognition of large losses attempts the Americans by investing to prevent anti-group forces in Yemen, which the Houthis are due to prevent.

During the continuous decrease in Houthis, American Aircraft, Gold says that he is “controversial”, and adds if they have strong antibiotics that will fall from caravans, so why do they not center the war planes that fly with a decrease in the provinces of Saada and Amran.

Al -Dahab explained that the Houthis created an “information information zone” by keeping the results of the raids, and by hiding and camouflaging the production, assembly or weapon storage areas, in particular ballistic missiles and clarifications.

However, the expert notes that the intensification of American attacks and the extent of their geographic area reflect the development of the American Information Bank, in exchange for a relative drop in Houthis by blocking information.

The smoke intensified after an explosion on a Greek cargo cargo which was attacked by the Houthis in the Red Sea (Reuters)

Agents or rights?

In the context, the professor of political sociology Abdel -Baqi Shamsan says that “the Battle of America against the Houthi is first linked to the preservation of the security of Israel and to the conduct of Iran as the first threat instead, and in return, he shows that Israel is able to face the Iranian threat, and therefore it should be normalized and allied to face this danger.

Addressing Al -jazeera Net, Shamsan considered that the conflict between America and the Houthis is not a duo, and that the group is an “Iranian document” to improve the negotiation position of Tehran, and that “there is nothing to do with what the Houthis speak of the support of Gaza with the principles of the human, moral or national dimension”.

Shamsan explained that the Houthis have already been affected by American strikes, and that this threatens their own interests related to the restoration of the government, because they believe that they are “the owners of the divine law of the Yemen rule, and they consider the revolution of September 26, 1962 a blow against the rule and that they are now to restore power”. “”

He continued by saying that “the Houthis are now a difficult step, because they cannot make peace with America to preserve their strength in order to continue power”, explaining that “America wants Iran to become without agents in the region, so that it is negotiating as a country without croc, which makes the ceiling of low negotiations between it and America and the international community.”

Shamsan Academic has referred to several scenarios on the future of the conflict between America and the Houthis:

  • The first: a complicated situation linked to local Houthi and Iranian Parisis, in which America continues to gradually target the Houthis, until the American president Donald Trump met the Saudis, to put the last stages to put an end to the Houthi to disappearance, in exchange for the kingdom accepting normalization with Israel.
  • The second: In the event that Saudi Arabia refuses to normalize with Israel, the Houthi will be kept as a disturbing and threatened party without disappearance.
  • The third: the loss of Houthis, because Iran will sacrifice them if it has been threatened directly, and this must eradicate their danger to the Red Sea, and therefore Iran will have an extension in Iraq Only, under pressure and Iranian domination, and what will happen in Yemen and Iraq is linked to the negotiation between America and Iran and the security of Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8TK88AYPRE

Quality and non -decisive

The head of the Abad Center for Studies and Research, Abdul Salam Mohamed, believes that the American strikes against the Houthis are “qualitative” in terms of precision, sites and targets, whether it be weapons stores, missile platforms or air defense systems, and even group figures.

However, he thinks that these strikes are “not decisive” because they do not lead to the defeat or the surrender of the Houthis, and the latter creates a means of deterrence if the Houthis thought that a movement of land will abandon their authority in Sanaa.

On the reasons for the continuous military attacks of Houthi Despite the intensity of the strikes on them, the researcher is due to the mechanism in which the group deals, in terms of the conversion of the Yemen mountains into arms stores, and the transfer of missiles to the mobile platforms with important or medium expeditions, and thus allows them to continue their attacks.

Despite the American strikes, Al -Houthi – according to Muhammad – still has some of the qualitative weapons of missiles and clarification, but he cannot move them with the same capacity and efficiency as before American operations, and Washington Houthi raids have also restricted the behavior that has previously rushed.

During this conflict, the Yemeni expert suggests that Washington strikes against the Houthis continue, so that America puts a new reality in the corridors of international navigation and puts an end to the danger of the group, or that the latter goes and stops his attacks.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *